The Unofficial Ted Lasso Cookbook
Inspired by the beloved, Emmy Award-winning TV show Ted Lasso, a collection of 50 recipes, DIY ideas, and other Easter eggs for anyone who believes that Football is Life!
Keep calm and carry on, the Unofficial Ted Lasso Cookbook is here. Perfect for fans in need of sweet treats to numb the sting of defeat, or those who agree that tea tastes like hot brown water, this collection of recipes will warm your heart and fill your stomach. Featuring delicious dishes from every corner of the Lassoverse, like:
- Pigs in Roy's Blankie
- Ted's Bullseye BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Sam's Jollof Rice With Chicken
- Crown and Anchor Fish and Chips
- Dani's Cheeky Mexican Ponche
- Diamond Dogs' Highball
- Cupcake Sheet
- And of course, Biscuits With the Boss (along with instructions to make your own pink box)
With recipes for every occasion--from afternoon teas to AFC Richmond tailgates--plus creative watch party ideas and stories, this cookbook will help you recreate the quirky, high-spirited world of Ted Lasso and welcome its infectious optimism into your own home.