Field Notes for the Wilderness: Practices for an Evolving Faith (March 5th, 2024)
A nurturing and hopeful collection of practices to help an emerging generation of Christians reconnect to their faith, find inner healing, and build spiritual community--from Glennon Doyle's "favorite faith writer," and the New York Times bestselling author of Jesus Feminist and A Rhythm of Prayer.
- Practicing wonder and curiosity as spiritual disciplines
- Mothering ourselves with compassion and empathy
- Making space for lament and righteous rage
- How to find good spiritual teachers
- Discovering what we are for in this life, and moving in that direction
In this groundbreaking and nurturing book, Bessey has given us a table for our questions, a shepherd for our curiosity, tools to cultivate what we crave, and a blessing for what was--even as we leave it behind.