The Life Council: 10 Friends Every Woman Needs
Offering a path for a new way to think about friendships, The Life Council will inspire and equip you to be a better friend, make new friends, and appreciate how different types of friendships can bring a richness to your life like never before.
You'd love to have a "ride or die" posse like you see on social media, but instead you have a host of really good . . . acquaintances. After all, trying to find a soul friend in the midst of dirty dishes, deadlines, and, oh, a crazy busy life can be overwhelming. But what if developing great friendships was actually easier than we thought? And what if finding a "soul friend" wasn't necessarily our highest goal?
In The Life Council, Laura Tremaine--the writer and podcaster behind 10 Things to Tell You--tells us what we've been hoping was true all along: making, keeping, and even releasing friends doesn't need to be as hard as we make it. This fun and practical guide gives you what you need to:
- Create your own "life council" with the friends you already have
- Understand the ten kinds of friends every woman needs--and how to find them
- Learn how to evaluate your friendship circle for what's working and what might need to change
- Navigate tough conversations with friends
- Get excited again about the possibility of new friendships
The Life Council will give every woman the help she needs to think about friendships in a new way and find true connection, freedom, and joy in her relationships.